Frequently Asked Questions
How can I purchase tickets to the show?
- Our website (www.lovingllanview.com) will connect you to the correct links to make your purchase. If you want to order by phone, tickets for Stamford call 203-325-4466, and tickets for Chicago and Merrillville can be purchased by calling 1-800-745-3000.
Can tickets be purchased at the door? Yes, but I’d try to purchase in advance for the best seats.
How will I receive my tickets for the show?
- You will have options at the time of purchase.
What happens at the show?
- The description is described on the website in detail at www.lovingllanview.com. There is even a clip of the show from New York. It’s very interactive and very entertaining.
Can I attend the Post Show Autograph and Photo Session, and not attend the show?
- No. You must purchase a ticket to the show to attend.
How do I get a ticket to the Autograph/Photo Session?
- You can purchase tickets either through www.lovingllanview.com or by calling 1-866-364-0330
Will I get a separate ticket to the Autograph/Photo Session?
- You will get a confirmation email that you should bring to the show. If you don’t have a computer, you can order by phone, and a confirmation number will be provided. Once in the theatre lobby, you will check-in and receive a wristband, which will allow you access into the Autograph/Photo Session.
Can I purchase admission to the Autograph/Photo Session at the event?
- Only if there is space available.
How many people will be at the Autograph/Photo Session?
- Only 200.
Will we meet all 6 actors?
Who are the actors that will be there?
- Hillary B. Smith “Nora,” Kassie DePaiva “Blair,” Trevor St. John “Victor,” Tuc Watkins "David," Melissa Archer “Natalie,” John-Paul Lavoisier “Rex”
What happens at the Autograph/Photo Session?
- Those who have purchased the pass will reenter the theatre, once it has been cleared. All 6 actors will be in different areas of the theatre, and you will walk from line to line. Don’t forget your camera!
Will there be merchandise we can purchase?
- Yes. There will be great Loving Llanview items available in the theatre lobby.
Is there handicapped seating available?
- Yes, each venue does have special section reserved for those in wheelchairs. Let Ticketmaster know when you purchase your tickets.
What is the attire?
-You can wear whatever you are comfortable in! If you are attending the Autograph/Photo Session, you are likely to be photographed with the actors-wear something you like!